About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Norma Angelika Perez. I am a double major at St. Peter's College.(Communications and Elementary Education) I hope to either get into Broadcasting or Administration in EE...=D

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Teacher or Anchor

I will be honest with all of you and admit that my first choice of major was Communications. Yes I want to be an anchor and I want it really bad!haha. I want to travel and see what is going on all over the world. I want to tell viewers what is happening in their hometown, the good and the bad. I watch the news a alot and I think that it is such an amazing job which seems to be so easy but I know that it requires alot of hard work and dedication as well as most jobs. I am also aware that it is hard to get into this field but I am going to do the best I can and I know it will take several years but I am determined and I know that I can do it!=D

So most of you are wondering now, "so why are you majoring in EE"? Well I wish I could be a teacher by day and an anchor at night but that's not going to happen.ha! The reason why I am majoring in EE is because my idol has been my Kindergarten teacher ever since well I was in Kindergarten. She was a great teacher, now she is the assistant principal of an Elementary School. I've always looked up to her and said that one day I will be a great teacher just like her. Aside from that I love kids and I like standing up in the middle of a room and well teaching! I am very creative and I see myself as a strict but at the same time fun teacher. If that makes any sense. There are teachers that I have seen that are just so mean, as horrible as it sounds it's true and we all know it. We don't need anymore teachers like that, we need nice good teachers (like me..hehe) and if I do become a teacher, I will also eventually become a Principal and run my own school! Hey it can happen! Well thanks for reading this! And I pretty much cut it down because I had tons more to say but I can't write forever!

No comments: