About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Norma Angelika Perez. I am a double major at St. Peter's College.(Communications and Elementary Education) I hope to either get into Broadcasting or Administration in EE...=D

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas

So since I don't know what to write about, I am going to write about what I am thinking about teaching for my mini lesson. I love Christmas and since my lesson will be in December (Tuesday), I am going to start off with something Christmas-ish. Christmas to me is about alot of things and one of the words that come to mind is "fun". I want to make my lesson fun and have everyone enjoy it. Something like an art project sounds good.

I remember I loved Christmas because in Grammar School, we would always do a lot of fun activities. Art projects, reading and writing, whatever had to do with Christmas I enjoyed! So I am not telling what I am going to do exactly but well now you know it's about Christmas. I can't say that it will be a blast because we will have over 10 interruptions and probably a mess but we can make the most out of it.=D

See you all Tuesday!

1 comment:

Dr. Luongo said...

I cannot wait to get into the spirit!