About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Norma Angelika Perez. I am a double major at St. Peter's College.(Communications and Elementary Education) I hope to either get into Broadcasting or Administration in EE...=D

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I <3 My Access

Today in class I was introduced to a program called My Access, and i was surprised by all the incredible things that this program has to offer. It is a great way for assigning homework or for classroom activities. It's also an excellent way for the students to practice and improve in certain areas. I hope that when I become a teacher this program is offered at my school. I plan to teach the 4th or fifth grade so I know that the students will find it easy once they get a hang of it. I enjoyed using the program today as both the teacher and the student because we got an idea of how it works both ways and we got a point of view from a students perspective. Well I liked it, hopefully others did too because it is a really great program and it will definitely come in handy in the future.( well for me it will!)

1 comment:

Dr. Luongo said...

Norma,

Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed the program and want to use it in the future. It is important to keep abreast of these new trends and be able to infuse them into your teaching.

Keep up the great work in class!