About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Norma Angelika Perez. I am a double major at St. Peter's College.(Communications and Elementary Education) I hope to either get into Broadcasting or Administration in EE...=D

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hello

Helloooo everyone!

Well for those of you who don't know me, my name is Norma Angelika Perez and I am a double major in Media Communications and Elementary Education. I want to be either a News Anchor or a 4th grade teacher, maybe 5th and I also hope to get into Administration and be a principal of an Elementary school. Who Knows! I wish I could be it ALL. That would be cool. Anyways, I currently work in Secaucus at "Harmony Early Learning Center", I am a Preschool assistant teacher. I love my kids, they are so cute and so much fun!!! I like to read books and magazines when I have the time, mostly before bed. Random facts: I looooove pizza, I don't eat anything green...=/ and you're most likely to see me with a water bottle every day. That's it for now! =)

1 comment:

Adalise said...

lolz i am puerto rican.. =)